Licensing & Wholesale
For professional enquiries from businesses interested in Selina’s artwork. Find out more about the business side of Selina’s Art, her licensing history, publishing and sales history, and why Selina’s fairy and fantasy artwork is a good choice for your product range design.
Selina Fenech is always happy to hear enquiries from businesses about using her fairy and fantasy artworks for product licensing, publishing or business proposals. Please note however that Selina does not allow the use of her artwork for another business’s corporate image design (eg. logos, business cards, signage).
Please contact Selina directly to discuss options and terms. Selina chooses only to license her art to quality manufacturers, and enjoys building mutually beneficial relationships with the companies she works with.
Visit the Gallery to see some examples of the beautiful fairy and fantasy products currently being produced with Selina’s artworks by different companies around the world. Many of Selina’s designs have wonderful merchandising possibilities, and Selina is open to discussing licensing with large or small companies seeking enchanting images for their product range.
Companies in Europe interested in Selina’s art, please contact her agent Antje Jentsch from http://www.art-design-licensing.de/daisy/adl_en/6/4831.html?branch=1&language=3
Why License Selinas Art?
- Selina Fenech Fairies and Fantasy has been a registered business since 2002 with merchandise being produced and marketed worldwide, to over 30 different countries.
- Selina’s artwork has been published in the UK Pentacle Magazine, US Faery Magazine, UK Fae Magazine, Australian Spellcraft Magazine, Australian Witchcraft magazine, “500 Fairy Motifs” by Myrea Petit,”Visions of Atlantis” by Ellen Million Graphics, and “Curvy 4″ by Yen Magazine, as well as interviews in various newpapers and on radio shows.
- Selina Fenech currently licenses her artwork to and works with manufacturers worldwide including Classic Imports, Blue Angel Publishing, Koala Card Publishing, Pacific Trading Collectables, The Australian Bookmark Company, Munro Gifts Figurines, Lazy Time Toys, Peter Stone Jewelry, Yujean/Net Sales Merchandise, Trinity Products Apparel, Heaven and Earth Designs, Bunch of Fun Stamps, The Craft Station, Enchanted Tattoos, My Scarlet Rose Accessories, Creative Image Licensing Management and Marianne Design.
Selina Fenech holds a degree in Graphic Design, with experience with major publishing companies and years of experience in design, development and marketing of artwork merchandise.
- Popular and appealing artworks with a broad market range and established fan base!
- Use of existing artwork collection, or development of new, specially targetted designs.
- Selina Fenech holds a degree in Graphic Design, with experience with major publishing companies and years of experience in design, development and marketing of artwork merchandise.
Examples of licensed products designed from Selina Fenech’s fairy art from different manufacturers worldwide.
- T-shirts from Trinity and Wychwood
- Jewelry from Peter Stone
- Waterglobe from Pacific Trading
- Faery Oracle from Blue Angel
- Waterfountain from Pacific Trading
- Crafts - Various
- Stationery - Various
- Figurine from Pacific Trading
Wholesale Information for Resellers
The different product and artist ranges from Fairies and Fantasy are available for wholesale purchase to retail stores and resellers.
Wholesale prices are only available to those reselling the products at retail prices, and an ABN, Tax ID, or other legal business number is required to order. Personal shopping is not allowed, and there is a minimum order amount of $100 per order.
All pricing and order information can be found at the wholesale store, feel free to browse the extensive range and thank you for your interest in our products!
About The Fairies & Fantasy Business
Born from an imaginative mind of daydreaming and romance, Fairies and Fantasy was created by Australian artist Selina Fenech. Selina has been displaying her fairy and fantasy themed artwork online since she was 16 years old. Art has always been part of her life, and soon she saw it take over completely, after registering her business in 2002 and beginning a full fledged career selling her art and designer merchandise gift range. In April of 2006, Selina launched the Spellbound Greetings card range, in an effort to provide quality products and licensing to her fellow artists in the fantasy field. In 2008, Selina has continued to expand her business by providing more sales and services for artists, bringing the range of Jessica Galbreth Enchanted Art to Australia, with many more artists to follow soon.
From humble origins, the Fairies and Fantasy range has gone from a single artist hand making small unique gifts, to a six figure importing and exporting business with multiple employees. Quality and hand crafting processes are still valued greatly, with most products in the range assembled by hand in the Sydney based studio. Great pride is taken in sharing our magical range with people around the world. Fairies and Fantasy has had happy customers and collectors in over 30 countries worldwide!