No products in the cart.
For professional enquiries from businesses interested in Selina’s artwork, find out more about the business side of Selina’s Art, her licensing history, publishing and sales history, and why Selina’s fairy and fantasy artwork is a good choice for your product range design.
Selina Fenech is always happy to receive queries from businesses about using her fairy and fantasy artworks for product licensing, publishing or business proposals. Please note however that Selina does not allow the use of her artwork for another business’s corporate image design (eg. logos, business cards, signage).
Many of Selina’s designs have wonderful merchandising possibilities, and Selina is open to discussing licensing with large or small companies seeking enchanting images for their product range. Please contact Selina directly to discuss options and terms. Selina chooses only to license her art to quality manufacturers, and enjoys building mutually beneficial relationships with the companies she works with.
Selina’s European Licensing Agent- Antje Jentsch
Selina’s US licensing agent- Joseph Tate
Why License Selinas Art?
- Selina has a large and established fan base, with over 100,000 fans on Facebook alone.
- Selina Fenech Fairies and Fantasy has been a registered business since 2002 with merchandise being produced and marketed worldwide, to over 40 different countries.
- Selina’s artwork has been published in the UK Pentacle Magazine, US Faery Magazine, UK Fae Magazine, Australian Spellcraft Magazine, Australian Witchcraft magazine, “500 Fairy Motifs” by Myrea Petit,”Visions of Atlantis” by Ellen Million Graphics, and “Curvy 4″ by Yen Magazine, as well as interviews in various newpapers and on radio shows.
- Selina Fenech has worked with manufacturers worldwide including Classic Imports, Blue Angel Publishing, Koala Card Publishing, Pacific Trading Collectables, The Australian Bookmark Company, Munro Gifts Figurines, Lazy Time Toys, Peter Stone Jewelry, Yujean/Net Sales Merchandise, Trinity Products Apparel, Heaven and Earth Designs, Bunch of Fun Stamps, The Craft Station, Enchanted Tattoos, My Scarlet Rose Accessories, Creative Image Licensing Management and Marianne Design.
- Selina Fenech holds a degree in Graphic Design, with experience with major publishing companies and years of experience in design, development and marketing of artwork merchandise.
Selina Fenech’s fairy art is licensed with these companies and more-
Wholesale Information for Resellers
Selina’s product range from Fairies and Fantasy is available for wholesale purchase to retail stores and resellers. All pricing and order information can be found at the wholesale store, feel free to browse the extensive range and thank you for your interest in our products!